07 January 2008

I'm walkin though a Winter Wonderland

Well, I'm back in Idaho at school after an amazing Christmas break! Classes don't start until Wednesday, so I have a little time to play with my photos. I found an old copy of me and my grandma Dorene and thought I would touch it up. It's probably one of my favorite pictures of all time. I wish I could remember more about her.

Cute huh?!

It's snowing like crazy right now! I usually hate the snow, but it was absolutely beautiful this morning where the whole world was a fluffy frost of white and you could barely distinguish the land from the white sky. I wish I had my camera.

4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

Whit, you were the cutest little girl. love those rosey cheeks.

D said...

I love this picture too Whit! Those were the days...

Carly said...

I just love the colors in that photo!!

I thought you might like this link:

http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

A friend of mine is doing it and posting her pictures on her blog, it's pretty fun. :)

Carly said...

ummm... i'll email you the link, doesn't look like it worked ?